Sunday, 20 November 2011

Hurry up already!

So, I am waiting on a couple of things being delivered and I am crossing my fingers that they arrive tomorrow!

One is a set of 1500 nail art pieces, like bows and rhinestones and that kind of thing. I ordered it from Hong Kong and delivery estimate was between 10 - 23 days but I am so impatient, I want them NOW! Bwahah :) Once they arrive I am going to start toying around with some 3d nail art, in Lolita style. I'm pretty excited about this and already have a few ideas buzzing around my head.

The second parcel is a set of 100 nail stickers, such as wee fruits and flowers. This was only being delivered from Glasgow so I am hoping it most definitely arrives tomorrow.

The only thing is, I am now officially out of nails! I am going to have put in an order for more.

Will update tomorrow if my parcels arrive, keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment